- Aad Wagenaar, researcher and journalist;
- Huub van Baar, PhD Senior Research Fellow of the Amsterdam Centre for Globalisation Studies (ACGS) at the Faculty of Humanities of the University of Amsterdam;
- Serge Kokos, musician and factory worker;
- Leolena Galjus, student and Roma activist;
- Jaap Tanja, Author of teaching materials, Anne Frank House;
- Karen Polak, Chair of IHRA’s Committee on the Genocide of the Roma;
- Leo Lucassen, PhD Professor of Social History at Leiden University;
- Niels Weitkamp, Senior Advisor of The National Committee for 4. and 5. of May;
- George Weiss, Director of Radio La Benevolencija HTF;
- …and others…
We are currently working on post production. The finished episodes will be published according the dissemination schedule.
Follow the news on our website www.tajsa.eu !